2 pers. or more $134.00
3 pers. or more $131.00
4 pers. or more $131.00
5 pers. or more $94.00
Bago (about 1.5 hours drive from Yangon) was once the capital of Myanmar under King Bayinnaung (until 1819). It is an excellent place to visit and see the remains of a former capital, especially if you don't have enough time to visit Mandalay or Bagan. In the morning we stop at a local market in Insein township just north of Yangon to buy some fruit and snacks for our journey and we pay our respects to the thousands of Allied soldiers buried at the Taukkyan War cemetery. In Bago city we will visit the Kyatkha Wain monastery, which is one of the largest in the country. We will try to arrive in time to see the monks preparations for lunch. Our own lunch will be served at a local restaurant. During the afternoon we visit Shwemawdaw Pagoda as well as the Shwetalyaung Buddha and the remains of the former palace. We return to Yangon by train so we can see the different way of local live and the countryside from another perspective.
• Private transfer during trip
• English speaking guide
• Water, snowtowels
• Entrance fees where mentioned
• Train fare
• International and Domestic airfares and airport departure taxes
• Visa (visa is compulsory and must be arranged in advance)
• Any tips
• Meals if not specified in the itinerary
• Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance)
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc.
• All other services which are not specified in the itinerary
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
© 2013 - 2017 Inspire Travel JSC. - All Right reserved